Saturday, February 27, 2010

58/365

Hi.
This is one of my bestest friends Elise ( I like to call her Elise Jordan F). If you don't know her... you should!
Elise was in Santa Clara this weekend and found out that I am only about 45 minutes away, so she called me up and was like "hey, if its possible I think we should try and hang out"
so I worked some magic (actually I just talked to my mom and she said it was fine), and I got to spend this evening with her.
It was wonderful! and just what I needed.

We haven't seen each other since JULY so we had a lot to catch up on. We just chilled in her hotel room, on very very comfortable beds, and talked for about 2 hours. She's one of those friends who I don't see very often, but when I do it's like we were never apart and we always have things to talk about, we could talk for hours I'm pretty sure and never get tired of it.
I just really cherish her friendship and I'm glad I got to see her. She makes me happy.

After a while we started talking pictures with photobooth. I just love photobooth. It cracks me up everytime.

Also I was just playing with my camera and the shutter on the way home. I liked how the colors in this picture turned out.

No comments: