Saturday, February 20, 2010

45/365

day 10 of "10 days of LOVE"
I flew into Seattle on Sunday morning (Valentine's Day). What  better way to spend vanlentine's day than being with people you love/haven't seen in a while, in a place that you love and miss dearly?
It was a great day. My BFF Kez and Janell picked us up from the airport and we went straight to church. I have to admit it was very different than when I was last there, but I loved seeing everyone who I haven't seen in a long time.
I spent the afternoon with Janell, just catching up on life and stuff, then Christine picked us up and took us to Spiro's (a.k.a. BEST pizza place on the planet!!) and then Richmond Beach.
This is me and Janell's hands.

my Janell-bo

3 comments:

Katie said...

we all know which hand is yours....
miley cyrus hands. hahaha

AWennstig said...

this picture is so good! LOVE it :)

Taylor Covert said...

LOVE THIS!!!