Monday, March 1, 2010

59/365

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful, wonderful, perfect day. The sun was out, it was warm, and it definitely felt like summer (which made me want summer SO much more).
So of course, since it was a nice day, what else would I do then go out and take pictures?
here's one of many that I came up with just messing around in my backyard:

this is Ramona (Mona) for short:

Then later we went to the Chinatown church for the united meeting. I went because our worship team was playing for it. Before it started my mom took me one the roof because apparently it has an amazing view of all over the city... and it did.
here's a cross that was on the roof (for some reason I love taking pictures of crosses):

and this ladies and gentlemen is chinatown (part of it). While I was taking this picture it smelled like top ramen. It made me happy.

No comments: