Sunday, March 28, 2010

87/365

Today after church we had some family time. Since we were downtown we went to Forever 21 so I could get some shirts and tank tops (they were a SUPER good deal). But I get really overwhelmed and kind of cranky when I shop at malls, or downtown, or in crowded areas in general. I just don't like it, that's why I don't shop at malls very often.
So I was relieved when we stopped by the Goodwill on our way home. I felt so much more relaxed at peace. no joke. I got a simple and plain dress from there. I like it a lot.

Isn't this the coolest Forever 21 you've seen though. It's about 3 or 4 stories and it just looks so old fashioned and awesome. I actually love the building more than the store itself.
But I am thankful for what I was able to get today. =)

No comments: