Friday, May 28, 2010

148/365 "What time is it? Summertime!"

Happy Birthday to my little 15 year old brother!
For his birthday our parents surprised us by taking us to this place called Sky High. Pretty much it's this rec. center that is made up of trampolines that you just jump on. Even the sides are trampolines so we were able to jump off of them as well. They also had a foam pit where we jumped off the trampolines into the foam. It reminded us of Even Stevens and it was awesome!
Being there made me realize how much I miss having a trampoline. I haven't jumped in so long, but I surprised that I still remembered how to do flips and all that good stuff. I'm pretty sure my back is going to hurt super bad in the morning though.
Then we met up with our good friends Jess and Kelsey Pearce at IN-N-OUT where we enjoyed a great dinner.
And the best part of my day is.... I GOT A POLAROID CAMERA + FILM!! You don't even know how excited I was/still am. Even though I'm using the film wisely because it's hecka expensive, I know that I'm going to have a lot of fun with it this summer.
thanks SO MUCH Anthony!!
PLUS today was our last day of school. So I'm DONE with Junior year and am now a senior.
weird.
Bring on summr!

No comments: