Saturday, May 22, 2010

142/365

So I'm copying Amanda and starting a theme of colors. I'm actually quite excited about this because I absolutely love colors. So today is colors day 1 and that means... RED!
I've been eyeing these roses for the past few days and since I hadn't taken a picture of them yet I thought today was the perfect day since they're red and all. This picture is kind of boring and the blue sort of takes over the red, but for some reason I really liked the way this one turned out.

Let's go through my day, shall we?
Today was pretty perfect because it was the first saturday in a LONG time that we've had nothing to do, nowhere to go, and nobody to see. The morning started off with sleeping in (YES), then my parents and I were just chillin' in our peaceful room going over summer plans. Graham and Lauren were gone all day at Great America, so we had the day to ourselves. The three of us ended up going out to breakfast at the Salada Cafe, a really cool, super good cafe in Pacifica, then we went to the bank to make sure I'm good for summer money wise, then to the post office to send off camp paperwork. But for some reason people think they should have the day off on saturdays, so the post office was closed. So I'm sending my papers on Monday and they better to camp by friday, I want that bonus...=)

the rest of the afternoon consisted of napping, cooking and just taking it easy. One of the best ways to spend a saturday.
And it's only going to get better because we're having chicken for dinner... my fave.

1 comment:

AWennstig said...

well i think this is absolutely gorgeous!