Monday, May 10, 2010

128/365

sorry for the belated posts. Our internet/computer has been freaking out lately which means I haven't been able to access my bloggy blog. But don't worry, I'M ALIVE...

So Saturday... I stayed home by myself all day long, literally. I told myself that I was going to finish my Jr. Exhibition essay. So I grabbed my water, an uncrustable, some chips and salsa, my phone, my mom's laptop and plopped down on my bed with all my papers surrounding me. But of course when I have internet access, writing a paper is a little impossible for me. Especially since I haven't been able to concentrate even without the internet. So I didn't get very far, but I still got part of it accomplished. Then I decided to be done and watched The Notebook instead.
It was a pretty good day.

No comments: