Friday, October 29, 2010

303/365

haha... 3OH!3.. anyways. Yesterday was probably the best day ever in my entire life.
I went to the switchfoot concert in Santa Cruz with my dad, Graham, Ed, Claire and Taylor, and it was absolutely perfect. Here's a quick summary:
I bought a sweet new switchfoot shirt, we scored lots of free stuff, Taylor and I met/talked to one of the guys from the first band that played, we all met and talked to the second guy that played, Jon Foreman walked through the crowd and passed right through us, then afterwards we met them out back.
We got to meet 4 out of 5 of the guys from switchfoot, get our picture with them, have them sign our shirts and just chill outside with them for a while (with a small group of other fans of course).

Meeting Jon Foreman was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I admire him so much both musically and as a person. I was so happy that I got to tell him personally how much his music means to me and how much I think his EP's are perfection. He's a great guy and I can't wait to see them live again.


No comments: