Saturday, October 2, 2010

276/365

Yesterday was the last day of spirit week. Seniors wear black & white and then at the end of the day we have a rally. It's tradition for all the seniors to run/walk into the gym all pumped and stuff. I wasn't feeling pumpled (maybe because I really don't like rally's), so I walked into the gym making noise with this clapper. Jenny and I had fun with it.

later I went to an allergy doctor to see if I'm allgeric to anything that's causing my chronic headaches. I got to take this super cool allergy skin test. They poked me with 40 different things that people are commonly allergic too, and whichever one got all red, blotchy and scratchy was the one I was most likely allergic too. Only one came out positive. I'm allergic to dust mites. dust. how boring is that?

1 comment:

AWennstig said...

i love love LOVE the shadow- awesome picture my dear