Thursday, October 21, 2010

296/365

Lately I've been kind of blah!
I've been missing all of my friends like crazy, I wish I could see baby Adelaide, it's already freezing here and I hate the weather, I'm tired of writing paper after paper for english, and I just want to graduate already. the end.
This song, "Mighty to Save", has been stuck in my head lately. The other day I came home, sat down at the piano, and the sheet music for it was just there, perfectly placed in front of me. It kind of surprised me because I didn't even know I had the music for this song. But I'm glad I do now because I can't stop playing it. If you haven't heard it, go listen to it now... it's a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Adelaide wishes she could see u! She is excited to meet u one day soon. She already thinks u are pretty amazing!!