Monday, October 11, 2010

285/365

Yesterday was Sunday, and surprisingly a very good day for me.
After church my mom took me out to get a pair of jeans as a "we're proud of you" gift. 
First we went to Levi's and let's just say that that store is exactly why I hate shopping. Talk about overwhelming and confusing. We then decided to go to American Eagle, because I LOVE their jeans and I know for a fact that they fit me well.
I only needed to try on a couple pairs before I found the perfect pair for me. I was satisfied.
I am now the proud owner of my first NEW pair of American Eagle Jeans.

I'll let you in on a little secret... Yesterday was the first day in who knows how long that I bought a new pair of jeans that weren't from a thrift store, and I'm proud of that.

Also yesterday my mom and I went to Vintage Faith church again, but this time we brought Taylor with us. I love Taylor so much and I love that church. It was a great ending to a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so weird. do they feel different?? i love ae jeans, they are the best. i've never gotten a pair at a thrift store. maybe some day!!! you will have to tell me about vintage faith. it sounds cool. see you soon!