Thursday, April 1, 2010

91/365

random fact of the day: I love Nicholas Sparks.

APRIL FOOL'S!!!
My sister and I just saw The Last Song. It was cute and funny. We both liked it, but it was so sad. I cried. I should've seen it coming. After crying in this movie AND in Dear John last month I have come to the conclusion that Nicholas Sparks is one of the craziest, most ridiculous guys on the planet. The End.

Anyways, for my fourth day of Interim I went to:
Mission, which had lots of unique murals and where I got a 75 cent donut plus a few free donut holes because the guy was nice.
Union Square, where we looked in H&M, Urban Outfitters, got pizza at Blondie's, and rode the elevator to the 31st floor of a fancy hotel.
and finally we went to Chinatown where I bought two packs of wonderful pockey sticks.

another random fact of the day: I strongly dislike pigeons (for reals this time), but I think this picture makes it look prettier than they are in real life.

1 comment:

Katie Helms said...

katie helms loves nicholas sparks.