Wednesday, April 21, 2010

111/365

this weather needs to GO AWAY. I'm tired of rain and wind and cold, grey skies. It's almost May for crying out loud. I just want it to be summer so I can bust out the shorts, tank tops, flip flops, sun dresses, and get some color on my skin. for reals.
I had a different idea for my picture today, but we don't have an umbrella (I know right? we're from Seattle, but my mom said that only tourists in Seattle use umbrellas..) and our poncho stinks like puke. So I was just left with rainboots. The second picture is just for fun, it made me look kind of cartoonish. I liked it.

1 comment:

AWennstig said...

so yes tourists use umbrellas in seattle but so do college students actually. but just wait until you see the picture that i took for today. i pretty much freaked out. great minds think alike!