Monday, April 12, 2010

102/365

today=blah.
it's my last day of spring break and so far it has consisted of: doing laundry, cleaning my room, unpacking, finishing up homework, and computering (I'm not sure if that's a word, but it's whatever).
today aslo = blah because it's so stormy and rainy. It kind of sucks when you go on vacation somewhere that has perfect weather (like San Diego for example), and then you come home to a place that has disgusting, bi-polar weather (like Pacifica). ew.

like my new shoes. The baseball ones are from the salvatoin army thrift store, and the blue ones are from H&M. they're my summer shoes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes!

Just so you know, I think it's been rainy in San Diego... I've been rainy, and i'm just a little north of SD. I don't think its just your little cloud :p

AWennstig said...

i love love love the striped ones!

Anonymous said...

ok and I love the baseball ones lol. They are AMAZING.