Thursday, January 28, 2010

28/365

One time I made a dinosaur cake with some friends. Pretty much the coolest thing I've ever made, probably because it was a dinosaur that you can eat.
I think dinosaurs are cool and I love to eat... so there you go!
But I wonder what it is about dinosaurs and cakes... because I just HAD to use these dinosuar sprinkles on my cupcake. hhmmmm...

and I guess Lauren and I were in a Valentine's day decorating mood because all of the ones we decorated ended up having hearts or lovey dovey stuff of some sort on them.
You guys don't even know, these cupcakes are  SO good!

project runway tonight. oh YES!

4 comments:

Ryan Michelle said...

They look yummy. Am I going to see you in Santa Clara when I come?

em[ily] said...

hopefully!!

AWennstig said...

OH MY GOSH! that dinosaur cake was the cake of all cakes! i think we should bake something else when you visit. deal? i'll start looking at wikihow for a fun cake :)

em[ily] said...

yes please!