Sunday, August 22, 2010

236/365

Day 4: A song that makes you sad
"The ice is getting thinner" by Death Cab for Cutie

This is one of those songs that, for some reason, I will play on repeat whenever I'm in a sad, depressed, or bad mood. I don't even know why because it's so depressing itself, that often times it will just make me feel worse.
But with that said, even though the lyrics themselves are gloomy because they're talking about a relationship (or friendship) that's falling apart, the music and vocals are still beautiful because, well...duh... it's Ben Gibbard.

2 comments:

AWennstig said...

i really like this picture because i couldn't tell what it was right away...i had to look closer :) and ps i was happy to find after reading this that i DO have this song- i love love love death cab for cutie
pps i feel like we are the only two left out there in the 365 world so thanks for commenting on my pictures- it makes me feel a lot better :D hahaha

Anonymous said...

well... duh.