Monday, September 27, 2010

272/365

THE BURIED LIFE SEASON TWO PREMIERES TONIGHT!!

I just thought I'd let everyone know how very excited I am for this night. I don't know how many of you know this, but I am in love with the buried life guys (specifically Jonnie) and I've been waiting so long for this night to come.
I decided that today's picture will be in honor of Duncan, Jonnie, Ben and Dave, and I will also share one thing I want to do before I die.

Before I die I would love to swim with dolphins. When I was younger dolphins were my favorite animal and I think they still are today. But ever since I became fascinated with them I've had this burning desire to swim with them, have them pull me around and just play with them. I came close when I saw wild ones in Hawaii, but that doesn't cut it. I am determined to one day swim with dolphins no matter what it takes.

so now I shall ask you... What do YOU want to do before you die?