Wednesday, June 2, 2010

153/365 "What is love?"

This is a song by Nevershoutnever. This past year I have started liking him and listening to him more, but you see, his voice is very different... very different, and I can see how a lot of people wouldn't like it or would think it's annoying. But I like his stuff and his style, so at your own risk, I think you should watch this video. It's cool. And his tattoos are awesome. =)
What is love?
What is love?
Oh, oh oh oh-oh-oh

Some things that are love to me:
-playing piano
-Camp Arnold
-photography
-music (my ipod)
-my friends and family
-converse
-journaling
-God
-paper cranes
-my cd's
-my bed
-and my homemade bag
... just to name a few


1 comment:

Lisa said...

You sound exactly like me. I love piano and God an journaling and taking pictures. And don't even get me started on music